Saturday, May 13, 2006

Brown Bohemia

I love bohemian glass beads so when I tested my new lightbulbs for my photo setup I grabbed this photo to play with first. It looks pretty good.

The rosary is a silver assembly with milk white core brown faceted bohemian glass beads. The swirl pattern on the crucifix and the shape of the center medal is very art deco. It's a very simple rosary, but sometimes, simple is good.



I took today's pictures while playing "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" in the background. There's nothing cooler than having an exorcism movie named after you. (Though it does get a little weird toward the end when everyone is running around screaming "Emily!") The creepy thing is, I have a reoccuring dream where I can't turn on my lights... Boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home