Saturday, August 12, 2006

Holy Hiatus Batman!

I can't believe I've been gone for over a month!

So much has happened in that time that it would take pages and pages to write and you'd probably get bored reading it. The good news is that I have a lot of new rosaries to sell. And I mean a lot. I've been restoring and photographing them at an almost frantic pace trying to get them all set so I can list them during the school semester.

Elwing has sent me amost 30 new rosaries from Europe plus assorted other cool devotional items as well. I've also been doing a lot of sterling restorations and now have about 14 Gloria, PL, and other sterling rosaries to list. So in the coming weeks there are going to be a lot of rosaries coming your way.

The really big news is my new camera though which has improved the photography process a thousandfold.



With the SLR my pictures are so much better and the whole process of taking pictures is easier.

I also got to go to the Wizard World Comic Book Convention and saw Cirque du Soleil's new touring show Corteo.




I also took a lot of in progress pictures of the restoration process to I should be posting some tutorial type images soon too.

So, look for more in the coming weeks and days as I start organizing all my photos and rosaries and get ready for school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home