Saturday, July 01, 2006

Deep Ruby Red



Every thing is sterling on this beautiful Gloria rosary. The crucifix is fleur de Lys style with a burst of light behind the Corpus, it is marked "Italy" on the bail.. Both the crucifix and the stunning center medal are marked sterling and have a "Gloria" hallmark. The beads are a multifaceted deep ruby red that is just gorgeous when the sunlight hits them. Each bead is capped and ornate sterling silver links are used instead of chains.



There are 5 medals attached to the rosary.
o On the center medal, a solid sterling silver Lourdes medal with a French hallmark.
o On the first decade, an 800 silver and enamel eight sided Lourdes medal with a French hallmark.
o On the last decade, an 800 silver St. Benedict slide medal in the shape of a bell. Plus, 2 matched red enamel Scapular medals

This rosary really is a treasure!

The hanging length is 25 inches.
The crucifix is 2 inches tall at the bail.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dean And Cindy said...

I never thought I'd post to a personal blog in my life... and then I found yours! This will be on my favorite bookmarks!

I hope it's not offensive to ask, but would you consider selling this ruby red rosary? I could send you an email address if you'd consider it.

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home